Digital Wall Clocks
Midwest Time Control’s wired and wireless Digital Wall Clocks are highly accurate electronic clocks with 100% solid state circuitry, no moving parts to wear out. They are available with 2.5 and 4 inch displays with 4 or 6 digits. Our digital clocks operate from 24 VAC or 100-240 VAC 50 or 65 Hz. Updated with a Real Time Clock in each digital secondary clock, the RTC has a battery back up and will resume on time even after a power outage.
Surface Mount ABS plastic 2.5 or 4 inch clock enclosed in Black ABS plastic housing.
- Double Mount Hanger
- Four Clock Mount Hangers
- Weatherproof Clock Covers
Correction Methods Available:
- DWC – Wireless correction – no FCC license required
- DIC – Independent – no correction
- DSC – Wired-Synchronous – most standard correction timing
- Minute Impulse Correction, Hourly at 59th minute available (12-Hour Correction not available)
- DRC – RS485 for instant correction; provides the benefits of network or PoE type clocks without the high cost
Please call for special corrections designed to fit your needs.